SHAPE AND SIZE OF THE FOSSIL PRESTON TOTE HANDBAG
The bag is of an average size. I wanted something for my everyday use that wasn’t too big or too small. This bag is light but can still be filled with a lot of stuff. It’s main compartment has a flap that folds over but can also be packed to the brim. This means that even though the bag is relatively small, if need be, it can still house my gigantic 17 inch laptop.
FOSSIL PRESTON TOTE HANDBAG – HARDWARE
A zip runs down both side. Not only is this a nice decorative touch, it also allows the bag to be adjusted to your needs. Open them and suddenly their is a lot more space inside the bag.
The black and white leather is set-off with some beautiful gold-coloured hardware and all the zips run nice and smoothly.
FOSSIL PRESTON TOTE HANDBAG – OUTER POCKETS
The handbag has a front pocket with a zip and several subdividing compartments. This is where I keep everything of value that I need fast access to, like my purse, my phone, my keys and my oyster card.
There is also a pocket on the back of the bag. This pocket doesn’t have a zip. At the moment I don’t keep anything in here except maybe a pack of tissues.
FOSSIL PRESTON TOTE: INTERNAL LAYOUT
WHAT IS IN MY FOSSIL PRESTON TOTE HANDBAG?
And now, what most of you were probably waiting for… The content of my handbag:
- My HTC One Mini smartphone. My life and my connection to the world. I am completely addicted to this phone. I used to have two Iphones but I made the switch to android last year and I am so glad I did. Unfortunately, I have broken the screen, so I will either have to replace it or get the screen repaired.
- My Nespresso Club Card. My boyfriend bought me a Nespresso machine for my birthday. Unfortunately, I have to order the pods online or buy them at a Nespresso shop. I’m just glad I live in London. This member card however, is amazing. With it I can pop into any Nespresso shop when I feel like it for an espresso tasting.
- Continuing the theme of the coffee addict, I also have a Fix Card. They have the best coffee on Whitecross Street and one of the Best in London. I work right around the corner and like to treat myself now and then to a luxury coffee. the good news is if you buy five you get the sixth one free.
- These are some train tickets from my journey to Devon. I’m not quite sure why I haven’t removed them yet. I guess they are a nice reminder of my holiday.
- A John Lewis Gift Voucher. I got this for my birthday from my wonderful Aunt and still haven’t used it. I just can’t make up my mind.
- My Collection by John Lewis Gift Hayley Zip Around Leather Purse. A Christmas present from my Aunt that contains my life in cards, coins and cash.
- Some quick fix make-up products for on the go. Currently I have a Maybelline Volume Express Colossal Mascara and a Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm on me. the Maybelline range of Mascaras is one of my favourites and I got the Revlon Lip Balm for free when I bought two Revlon Lip Stains. They are both great for quick touch-ups.
- My Oyster Card Holder. I bought it recently at the German exhibition in the British Museum.
- My Moleskin Notebook . I use this to jot down ideas for the blog and schedule new posts, generally usually on my way to work on the tube.
- My life saviour and hair de-tangling Tangle Teezer. My life has changed since I discover this hairbrush. I know there has been a huge hype around it and owning it isn’t particularly original but I do love it so very much. I really should get a second one so that I can have one at home and one in on the go.
– A pair of Sony headphones because no-one who lives in London and take the tube would survive without headphones and because lucky me can listen to music whilst in our open plan office at work. I don’t think they even sell these anymore.
– And finally my gigantic set of keys.